Seriously the best movie this year so far.
The city is your gym!
LOW CARB WESTERN SCRAMBLE…that’s a WRAP
- 5 egg whites
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TB real bacon bits (I recommend skipping this part of the recipe)
- ¼ cup low fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup red/green peppers - diced
- ¼ cup red onion - chopped
- 1 low carb wrap
How to Prepare:
1. Add 1 tsp oil to large non-stick skillet. Add peppers and onions and sauté on medium-high heat until browned, stirring occasionally - approximately 7 minutes.
2. In the meantime, put whites, almond milk, cumin, bacon bits, cheese, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk (or a fork will do) for 1 minute until fluffy. Set aside.
3. Once the pepper and onion mixture is browned, add the egg mixture to the skillet. Let cook for approximately 3 minutes, and then stir with a spatula to scramble the mixture.
4. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until eggs are crumbly and firm. 5. Scoop onto your low carb wrap and, well…er…wrap it up!
Per serving (serves 1): 312 calories, 37 grams protein, 14 grams net carbohydrates, 12 grams fat